Finishing touches including burying the tires, adding the wine barrels, mucking the hay area and general improvement. We had been mucking all along, so we had an area for construction; we removed over 30 barrels of muck over the month we were there, that will be used for compost. The feed trough was in need of repair and the benches were in need of extra support. We also added corners to the covered area on the platform.
The barrels added character and additional space to the platform.
Adding the tires proved tougher than planned. Ae needed to use an augur to bore our the dirt so we could bury them. A team effort proved fruitful.